Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's been FOREVER!


I know it's been forever since I have posted anything here. Seems that mother hood has taken a VERY PROMINENT role in my life, and the blogging (not that I ever did a lot of it anyway!) has taken the back burner. Lucy is eight weeks old already, man does time fly?!?! We've managed to get through our first holiday, Halloween. I couldn't resist dressing Lucy up as a chicken! Silas and I have been calling her chicken since she was first born. Seems that when she's hungry, she bobs her little head like a chicken, so the costume was VERY fitting! She sat outside with me while I passed out candy and I seriously think she was a bigger hit than the little goodie bags that i painstakingly put together at the last minute! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! She has the most adorable outfit to wear! Pictures will be forthcoming!

1 comment:

Kim said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I have to say she is the cutest chicken I have ever seen.