Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good times with good friends

I never got around to posting this until now. partly because we have been without the internet for a week, and well, mostly because I've been slightly focused on other things lately. But this is is my friend Karen and her daughter who Silas lovingly calls "the girl". They came in town for my baby shower in August from Baltimore and we had a ball with them! Karen has been one of those "constants" in my life, from about the time I moved to Baltimore until the day I left, she was always there for me, and continues to be from afar. I always had an invitation to their house for thanksgiving, where, I might add, the worlds best stuffing was prepared and served! Sometimes I wonder what I miss more, her or the stuffing! I think back on all the fun we've had over the past nearly ten years and am so thankful that she's in my life! I can't wait for a repeat visit or the first Anderson family vacation to see them!!!

No comments: