Monday, November 17, 2008

YAAAAA-HOOOO!

OK, so I know that this may not seem like a big deal to some, but it is HUGE to me. Lucy has somehow managed to sleep through the night TWO nights in a row! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?! I am beyond thrilled! I just hope she keeps up the good work!!!

On another note, have you ever used craigslist? I've purchased a few items from there, nothing major, just little things. This past week I decided to take a new look at life and all of our crap that we have lying around. I decided to post something that I hadn't used in YEARS, an old game boy. It was probably almost 10 years old, but worked jsut fine. So, I posted it for $25 and within minutes, I mean MINUTES, I had five people ask to buy it. I sold that thing for $25! when I told Silas he toldme to go through the house and see what else we can part with. So far we've sold the game boy and a dvd player that we never use. We have people coming tonight to pick up an old tv, a microwave, and a figurine. So, the moral of my story here is PPURGE YOUR CRAP AND MAKE SOME MOO-LAH on Craigslist! With the holidays right around the corner, it's the PERFECT time to make a little extra cash!

No comments: