Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CUTE HAIR BOWS!

Ok, so many of you have heard me tell the story of the women (YES, that is PLURAL!) that have asked me how old my little boy is. I know, it's no secret that ALL babies look like they could be a boy or a girl when they are first born, HOWEVER, I had Lucy dressed in lavender one day and pink (from head to toe!) the other day. How many boys mothers dress them in lavender and pink? I really need to know. I can't recall a single day that my mom ever dressed my brother in either of those colors. EVER! So, with that gripe duly noted, I have made a pact with the hair bow. Lucy rarely leaves the house now without a hair bow in her hair! If people can't see the bow and tell she is a girl, then I may have to start recommending vision screening to strangers.

I found this website that has ADORABLE bows available. Check it out, and please, don't ask me how old my little boy is!

http://ajsbowtique.blogspot.com/

No comments: