Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Happy Tuesday!
Today is going to be a VERY busy day. I am taking Lucy to the babysitter (WE LOVE YOU JO!) and my mom and Kelli will be coming over to help me sand our kitchen cabinets! We decided that we'd sand, prime, and paint them ourselves rather than have our paint crew do it for us. If you live in the Indianapolis metro area and need a good painter, let me know. Javier is great. he's fast, efficient and VERY cheap (at least in our opinion!) I'll be posting some before, during, AND after pictures SOON. I can't wait for the dark wood to be G-O-N-E, GONE!

I'm making crock pot pulled pork for dinner tonight - I'll post a picture and the recipe later! It's SO GOOD and if you like pulled pork, I'm sure you'll love this super simple recipe!

No comments: