Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let the packing begin!

While lounging around this weekend, we realized the movers come in a few weeks and we still have a LOT to do in our current home! I took Tuesday off to stay home and get some stuff done. Kelli came over and we took the bed apart in the spare room, and we stacked all the boxes and plastic tubs of holiday decorations. What a feeling of accomplishment! Now I'm ready to tackle the rest! My awesome mother in law is coming over tomorrow to help - I think we shall tackle the den. It's not as bad as the spare room was, but it's not looking very pretty right now! I'm so ready to be in our new house!

Anyone out there know how to do duct work?! We need to have some repaired in our crawl space. We don't even live there yet, and things are already breaking!!!

More on the move later. For now, it's off to work.

xo~

1 comment:

Rita said...

My oh my....What are you doing up so early? I wish I could be a good mom and help.But I am very useless right now. I am so sorry!!!!

Love ya lots give baby a hello from gma