Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Has it REALLY been four months already?!

I went in for my four month checkup on Monday! It's hard to believe that it's been that long! All is well in the land of baby Anderson. Next month is the big one where we will hopefully get to learn the sex of the baby! We cannot wait! People always ask if we want a boy or a girl. I think I'd be lying if I didn't say that I think every man wants a boy and every woman wants a girl, but honestly, we're just so happy to be having a baby, we don't care what the gender is!

Things are moving along nicely at the house. We've got a drywaller, an electrician, a painter (thank you Uncle B!), a lawn man(taking out bushes and installing a new mailbox), and a tree guy (cutting down some dead, UGLY trees in the back yard) working on the house this week, getting it ready for the big move on Saturday! It's not going to be ready, but it's ours and we're so excited to be able to finally move in! If you're in the mood to mow our lawn, please, feel free to stop by ANY time!....we look like we are about to move in to a jungle!

Hope everyone is well!

xo~

No comments: