Monday, April 7, 2008

The Anderson Ick!

Why does this always happen? I seriously am beginning to think there really is a Murphy's Law! the movers come in two weeks, and we're both sicker than dogs. Poor Silas, who is never sick, who never misses work, missed three days last week. Actually, he missed two and a half, because on Friday he did at least attempt to make it.....but came home to us at noon. Poor thing. Now, unfortunately, I think I have managed to catch what he had (and what seems to be going around EVERYWHERE!). Things did manage to get done this weekend, and although my mother in law offered to come help, I didn't want her walking in to our germ infested house. So, two weeks from Saturday is the big day, and if you hear us screaming for help in between the coughs and sneezes, you all better come running!!!

Off to the sofa for some good 3am television watching.

xo~

No comments: