Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome to our adventure!

We created (ok, so Silas doesn't really know about this yet!) blog so we could share all of our excitement and news on our first born with friends and family. On January 29, 2008 I took my first pregnancy test, which came back positive. I proceeded to take another one on January 30, and 31, 2008.....just to make sure. And as Silas likes to say, we have three sticks that each have two lines (and two lines means you are prgnant according to the stick!). Our first doctors appointment is on February 20th. I can't wait!!! I offered (ok, maybe it was more like begged) for them to see me sooner, how could they expect a woman pregnant with her first child to wait that long??? They said it was normal to wait that long. So, an update on the doctors visit will be forthcoming. Hope all is well with everyone.

xoxo~
c&s

No comments: