Monday, February 25, 2008

ALL CLEAR!

Ok, so over the weekend, I started spotting a little bit. It made me nervous, to say the least. I called my doctor on Saturday morning (I waited until 8:30 and hey, if I'm at work, she better be working too!) and of course she called me right back. She indicated that it's fairly normal for women to have some spotting, especially since it started around the time i should have been starting my period. However, she wanted me to keep a watchful eye on it and let her know if the amount or color changed. So, Saturday comes and goes. So does Sunday. Nothing. in fact, it had slowed down....to nearly nothing. Then all of the sudden, this morning it started again, AND the color changed. So, I called the office AGAIN and they told me to come on in. Can I just say that I HEART MY OBGYN! She is the nicest woman, and her nurse is super nice too (shout out to BECKY!). They make me feel like I am the most important person in the world when I am there. So, the long and short of it is this. Another ultra-sound was done and baby A is doing super good. We even saw it wiggle it's hiney for us. SO CUTE. The heart beat is great, and the little monster has even grown since I was there five days ago! Unbelievable! I must say as soon as I saw and heard that heart beat, I felt 100% at ease. Thank God for modern medicine. Oh, and one more thing....I finally managed to pee in a cup! I know, details, details....but it was a major accomplishment for me....and it made Becky really happy too!

xo~

No comments: