Monday, February 18, 2008

Just in case.....

I took another test last Tuesday. Not that I really expected it to show anything different, but just in case! Much to my surprise (insert TONS of sarcasm here!) it was positive! Silas looked at it, looked at me, looked at it again and finally muttered something along the lines of "well what did you expect?!" Why is it that men don't understand the need to take 4, 6, 10 tests before the first doctors appointment?! I mean, come on, what's ANOTHER $15-20 for a two pack of tests?! Thankfully the visit to the doctor is only two days away now.

xo~

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Thanks goodness I am not the only one who couldn't believe I was pregnant with the first pair of lines. I, too, had to see those lines several times before I let it all sink in. You have another life growing inside of you! Amazing!!

Blessings,
Mrs. "Nurse Boy"