Monday, December 7, 2009

To Tree or not to Tree....

It's December 7th, and I am sad to say we don't have our tree up. Not only do we not have it up, we don't have it period. We always get a real tree. It's exciting to go find the perfect tree. Silas and Lucy went last year and picked out a tree and they surprised me with it. He did that our first year together as well. I'm just dragging my feet this year, and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's becuase it's a lot of money to shell out for something that we'll only have for a few weeks. Maybe it's becuase Lucy doesn't understand what Chirstmas is about, so why bother? Or maybe, just maybe, I just don't have enough Christmas Cheer? We don't have anyone coming over other than my mom, and well, I am pretty sure she could care less if we had a tree or not. My dad and his wife won't visit us, we're not doing any holiday entertaining, and I just think it's a lot of work to do when no one will be there to enjoy it. Does anyone else feel the same way? Can anyone give me that nudge in my backside to get me motivated?

I NEED SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER PEOPLE!

No comments: