Friday, October 16, 2009

Our pumpkin

Click to play this Smilebox scrap pages: Spooktacular
Create your own scrap pages - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrap pages

If you've never visited Smilebox, you should! It's a service that allows you to create and send scrapbook pages, invitations, recipe cards, and much more! While it's free to do the creating, if you want to print anything you do have to pay. I made these two pages this morning in about 3 minutes. Just upload your photos to their site, find the design you want to use, drag your photos to the page, save it, and you're done! It's so EASY!

xo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Smilebox loaded on my computer but I just haven't had the time to play with it like I would like to.

I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.

Hope to see you there!!

Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com