Monday, March 17, 2008

Doctor, packing, new house.....SO MUCH GOING ON!

We (baby and I) went to the doctor today for a checkup. All is well in babyland. The doctor was able to find the baby's heart beat through my belly, and wouldn't you know, that little buggar is right under my belly button! Once she found the heart beat, the baby moved, so she had to find it again! it's all so fascinating and exciting! We can find out the sex in May! I can't wait! Silas will be able to go to that appointmet with me, ad I know he's SUPER excited!

We started packing yesterday. We found out last weekend that our lease is up at the end of April, not the end of May as I had thought. So, now we have to kick things in to HIGH gear! I think, in the short amount of time that we packed yesterday we got quite a lot accomplished. I was supposed to work this coming Saturday, but have managed to find someone to cover that shift so I can stay home and work on "my room".....it's a disaster. It seriously looks like a tornado went through only that room in the house. not pretty.

We close on our house on Wednesday. I'm really excited about that. Silas dreams of lawn mowers on a nightly basis. I however am still dreaming of strollers, and play pins, and the sleep that I will be without for the rest of my life.

that's all for now.

xo~

No comments: