Saturday, January 15, 2011

Star light, Star bright


So, The man went on a TOTAL splurge and purchased me a new camera for Christmas. He bought me the ENTRY LEVEL Nikon, d3000....even though it's entry level, it does SO much more than my point and shoot camera EVER did and I couldn't be happier. The amount of detail and the vivid colors are AMAZING!!! While I was flipping through my images tonight I found this one of some pretzels that I took. My mom bought us a tub of holiday shaped pretzels, and the star is Lucy's favorite shape! Hope wherever you are, you have stars shining down brightly upon you.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Still drooling over here!!!

Chrisi and Silas said...

oh, next time you guys are in town, I'll SHOW YOU IN PERSON - and I'll bring a rag to wipe your mouth off with!!! I feel like SUCH a big girl with this camera!!!