Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mr. Rebates

For those of you that know me, you know I love a good bargain! In fact, I'd almost call myself the queen of bargains. I love nothing more than to know I am saving my family money and one way I have learned to do this is through a website called Mr. Rebates. It's so easy to do. It's free to sign up and there are a boat load of online stores you can shop at. Once you sign up, you visit the site, enter the store you are looking for in the search engine, visit the store through the Mr. Rebates site, and earn a percentage of your purchases back. The money is deposited in to your Mr. Rebates account where you can withdraw it at any time (once posted to your account). If you refer a friend, and they sign up giving your email address, Mr. Rebates will give you a 20% rebate on their purchases, at no cost or rebate loss to them! I like to buy clothes for Lucy on Ebay, and as luck would have it, Ebay is one of the sites that gives a rebate! Every penny counts. If you want to sign up, click on the link to the right. Feel free list me as your referral (silasandchrisi@yahoo.com). Let's start shopping and save some money!

No comments: