Friday, November 21, 2008

It's begninng to look a lot like Christmas


I love Christmas. My mom always made it special for us as we were growing up. We'd always wake up early on Christmas morning and dig through our stockings, then we'd take turn passing out presents. I hate to say this, and mom, please don't be mad, but the stocking goodies are always the best part! It's so much fun pulling out goodie after goodie...and most of it is silly stuff, stuff that I'll probably never use, but I keep it becuase I know my mom, err, uh, Santa, worked hard at finding each and every one of those items! I am so excited to be a mommy finally and I hope to one day fill my childs closet full of goodies she may or may not ever use too!

I've posted a few holiday cards that I made to help get you in the Christmas spirit. I better get busy making cards, I've got only a little more than a month till the big day!




2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Here's hoping one of those cards lands in my mailbox this December! Your blog is so festive! FUN! Remember, my cards will be the definition of SIMPLE, so don't get your hopes up! ;0) Can I put you on my blog roll?

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Rita said...

You are the best!!!!I love reading all your blogs and know that you are a great MOM. LOVE YA XOXOX